Bitmain Antminer E9 is the most powerful miner for Ethereum in 2022, with a hashrate of 3 Gh/s and a consumption of 2556 Watts.
|Hashrate, TH/s||3 GH/s|
|Reference power on wall, Watt||2556±5%|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||28.5±5%|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (3-1)||73|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm||370*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg||14.50|
|Gross weight, kg||16.40|
Antminer E9 comes with power supply (free).
The power source needs two cables (minimum 10A) that can be purchased from any store.
1. A 365-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on website.