1. Specifications and other information of Antminer T19 are as mentioned in the Specifications section.
2. The shipment of this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders which Bitmain has received full payment. We recommend you to be aware of your local customs clearance policies and prepare ahead of time for it to avoid any customs clearance delay or unexpected costs.
3. Please kindly note that power supply is a part of T19.
4. Please kindly note that the required input voltage for T19 is 220V.
5. Please select correct address for shipping before you submit your order. For this batch, shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted.
6. For the shipments to US, according to the NY ruling N297495, mining machine is classified under 8543.70.9960 which contains a 2.6% tax and an additional 25% import duty in accordance with the relevant Sino-US terms and conditions.
7. For German shipments, please be aware that we have numerous German customers met customs clearance problems when shipments arranged via DHL. You may wish to consider this information before shipping carrier is determined. In case of any customs delay or shipment return due to DHL shipping, Bitmain will not be held liable.
8. Please research on your local custom requirements before purchasing from Bitmain. In the case of any custom delay or shipment return due to the lack of certification, Bitmain will not be held liable.
9. To ensure the authenticity, high quality and full warranty coverage of products you purchase from us, We strongly suggest that u should purchase from our official website and we shall be solely responsible for products purchased from our official website. Please acknowledge that we do not have any authorized third party distributor and reseller in any region or country. We will not allow our products to be sold by individuals via phone call, email or any other methods. It could be a scam if you place the order with someone claiming to be an official Bitmain sales representative/distributor via email or Skype or on any other websites other than our official website. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by scams from third parties. The terms and conditions of our sales products on the official website are the only binding version and we will not in any event match any preferential terms offered by any other unauthorized third party distributor and reseller.
10. The pictures shown are for reference only, the final shipment version shall prevail.
11. Please take note that origin of the mining machine on the label will be updated due to factory adjustment.
12. It is highly recommended to use Antpool(www.antpool.com) for mining service.
|Hashrate, TH/s||84 ± 3%|
|Power on wall, Watt||3150 ± 5%|
|Power efficiency on wall @25℃, J/TH||37.5 ± 5%|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Power supply AC input voltage, Volt (1-1)||200~240|
|Power supply AC input Frequency Range, Hz||47~63|
|Power supply AC Input current, Amp(1-2)||20(1-3)|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm (2-1)||400*195.5*290|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm||570*316*430|
|Net weight, kg(2-2)||14.2|
|Gross weight, kg||16|
|Operation temperature, ℃||0~40|
|Storage temperature, ℃||20~70|
|Operation humidity(non-condensing), RH||10~90%|
|Operation humidity, m(3-1)||≤2000|
Antminer T19 comes with power supply (free).
The power source needs two cables (minimum 10A) that can be purchased from any store.
This type of miner operates at a voltage of 220 volts.
(1-1) Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged
(1-2）Max condition: temperature 40°C, altitude 0m
(1-3) Two AC input wires, 10A per wire
(2-1）Including PSU size
(2-2) Including PSU weight
(3-1) When the miner is used at an altitude from 900m to 2000m, the highest operating temperature decreases by 1℃ for every increase of 300m
|Antminer T19 back right||Antminer T19 front right|
|Antminer T19 front||Antminer T19 back|
|Antminer T19 front left||Antminer T19 duo|
1. A 365-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on website.